[mowbot] Existing Robotic Mower.

John D. Sotack (sotackj nospam at frontiernet.net)
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 06:05:24 -0700

To learn about an existing solor powered robotic mover, look at the web
page:
http://www.robotstore.com/mower.html.

A wire is placed around the yard to show the robot its boundaries. It
apparently spends alot of time cutting (perhaps all day). It has an alarm
that goes off if someone picks it up without putting in a code or if it
otherwise gets in trouble. The price is around $2000 (US) and a video is
advertised at the above page for $4.99 (US).