Re: [mowbot] Legal stuff

Dave Everett (Deverett nospam at vir.idx.com.au)
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 15:32:54 +1000

robin nospam at acm.org wrote:

> I wrote:
> > We should at least be copyrighting our posts, so whatever distribution
> > we do agree is backed up by copyright law.
>
> Ray wrote:
> > I agree. Is there anyway that I can add a line to everyone's posts
> > through Majordomo to do this automatically?
>
> There is a config command ``message_footer'' that does this. We'll have
> to get everyone's agreement first though.

I agree to this.

> Incidentally, the web page cited also carries the archive of all posts to
> the list.

Good work Robin. I will link to it. Do you want me to maintain the
archives on my system or are you happy maintaining them yourself?

--
Dave Everett                                Email: deverett nospam at idx.com.au
(c) 1996 - Copyright remains with the author unless explicitly stated