Re: [mowbot] mowbot brains

adamdb nospam at juno.com
Mon, 3 May 1999 13:11:27 -0500

Byron,
Please do keep us posted on this. I spent some design effort a while
back to make a similar system that used the LOGO programming language.
But I would rather program in C and would rather not re-invent the wheel.
I was also trying to violate the KISS principle by planning to download
new programs to the device via RF. As usual, another project sidelined
by being too complicated to implement easily.

On Mon, 3 May 1999 14:32:31 -0400 (EDT) byron nospam at cc.gatech.edu (Byron A
Jeff) writes:

> My system is C based. Called NPCI (Nano Pseudo C Interpreted). It
> has a lot
> of nice features: block structured (no gotos), C-like syntax, bit

Adam Bryant (age 0x23)
abryant nospam at peaktech.com (work)
adamdb nospam at juno.com (home)
Parker, CO, USA
Robotics, RC Airplanes, anything using a PIC

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]