Re: [mowbot] test

adamdb nospam at juno.com
Mon, 3 May 1999 10:05:52 -0500

www.meci.com is where I will probably get most of the stuff I need. They
have lots of surplus AC and DC and stepper geared and ungeared motors. I
found the link through the Arrick Robotics site (don't know the URL
because I have only been able to get to it through links from other
sites). You might also try the RobotStore at www.robotstore.com. They
have mainly small robot parts, but a pretty good links section that will
let you find some of the others (like Arrick).