Re: [mowbot] AHRC Vacuum Contest Results

Dave Everett (deverett nospam at idx.com.au)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:03:15 +1100

At 23:20 10-02-99 -0500, you wrote:
>The Atlanta Hobby Robot Club first Vacuum Robot contest was a success! Great
>entries and an enthusiastic crowd. The contest was held at Atlanta's Science
>Museum, SciTrek January 30, 1999. Check out the club's web page
>http://www.botlanta.org/ for contest photos and pictures of some of the
>vacuum cleaner robots.

Great to see Frank, I heard about the competetion in I think November, I
thought it was a bit late notice for you to get many entrants, but I was
glad to see a number of robots.

Is there a video of the event, I'd very much like to get my hands on a
copy. Maybe I can have my vacbot sent over for next years comp and have it
run by proxy.

Dave Everett

Domestic Droids Website
http://members.xoom.com/Mowbot/