RE: [mowbot] The grass keeps getting longer

Beckert, Frank (Frank.Beckert nospam at MAXDATA.de)
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:29:55 +0100

Dear Dave,

thanks for the info and for keeping me updated. Sounds really
interesting.
As I mentioned before I am enthusiastic about the idea, but my intention
is
to look for a great lawn robot and for selling opportunities in Europe,
since I
have good international marketing and sales knowledges in the IT markets
in Europe
and I am totally convinced that such a product could be sold very easily
through
different channels and with different strategies. If there would be
something available
which is good and well priced I would give up my job right away and go
for this project.
Honestly. That's all, so please let me stay on your list ;-)

Gruss
Frank

MAXDATA Computer GmbH
Distribution ARTIST