Re: [mowbot] howdy

Dana Gould (dgould nospam at usa1.com)
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 16:47:51 -0400

----------
> From: DON AUTRY <Don.L.Autry nospam at msfc.nasa.gov>
> To: mowbot nospam at dragon.swansea.linux.org.ukIPM Return requested
> Subject: [mowbot] howdy
> Date: Monday, September 30, 1996 1:49 PM
>
> There seems to be too much concern with how designs are made and voted
etc.
> Folks, let me tell you that this won't work.

I'm afraid I agree with the gentleman from Arkansas. Even in this small
group there are too many different agendas to vote on a specific design.
That's why I suggested my "modest proposal" earlier, so that could be
a framework for evaluating the various ideas proposed in this group.

> You should stick with as
> much flexibility and use this as a means of exchanging ideas. You will
bog
> yourself down if you step into the political arena of trying to vote on a
> specific design. I know, that is how we design things here at Marshal.

Again I agree. I would like to see this group as a medium for the
exchange of ideas related to mowbotics. Hardware, software, anything
that would advance the cause. I will suggest or propose anything
I can think of.

Dana