Re: [mowbot] Active borders.

Bug Hunter (bughuntr nospam at one.ctelcom.net)
Tue, 25 May 1999 11:17:24 -0500 (CDT)

if you send a 20khz tone down the line, it can be picked up by a wire
loop and an amplifier, with a filter set for 20khz.

Or, try getting a touch-tone generator (like from radio shack) and a
touch-tone receiver, and decode a button. If you get a "1", then you know
you are near a wire.

Another possibility is the metal detectors. They can detect wire buried
underground.

bug