Re: [mowbot] test

G.H. Latta (gh.and.em.latta nospam at STEWARD-NET.COM)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:22:35 -0500

I'm working on a design which seems very similar to your design. Nylon
blade adapter (I plan on two with stagger to get a wider swath) and PIC
microprocessor (right now I'm leaning toward the 16C74 since I want the
A/D convertor for some signal sensing). I'm still evaluating wheel
drive motors and have had some good experience with windshield wiper
motors with worm gear drive. I am planning on fully wire guided with a
buried wire for the exact path to give close and complete cutting.

G.H.