Re: [mowbot] A heavy mower

Dave Everett (deverett nospam at vir.idx.com.au)
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 09:48:36 +1000

At 09:29 AM 7/18/97 -0500, you wrote:

>>> (My board came from: Electronics & computers Surplus City; 1490
>> >W. Artesia Blvd.; Gardena, CA 90248; (800) 543-0540)
>> >
>> Amazing! XT boards still available <g>
>>

> Just found a cheaper one. July 1997 Nuts & Volts Page 84 lists XT
>motherboard for $9.95, AT motherboard w/1024K $29.95. They are not going
>away, they are just getting cheaper.

That is incredible! Certainly beats the idea of designing a processor,
provided the current drain is not too severe.

Does anyone have figures on current requirements for the different
voltages. I assume that some voltages could be eliminated as they would
only be required for RS232 etc.

Dave Everett