RE: [mowbot] Re: Gotta have gas to cut ??

Autry, Don (don.autry nospam at msfc.nasa.gov)
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 09:01:11 -0600

have been told that super glue does not hold up well in a heat
environment. Several people at work have told me that although it may
work great for putting RC planes together, They have tried to patch
broken plastic pieces in their cars only to have them come apart after
a couple months in the sun. Use epoxy instead, or better yet solder it