Re: [mowbot] Thank Dave

Mike Ross (mross nospam at outland.jsc.nasa.gov)
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 08:54:55 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 1 Feb 1997, Dave Everett wrote:

> I also ordered a 2XT gimballed digital compass yesterday from Jameco.
> Precision Navigation won't accept International money orders, but
> thankfully their compasses are sold by many other companies. The
> gimballed compass is about twice the price of the standard compass, but
> the gimballing helps minimise heading errors caused by the vehicle being
> on other than level ground.

I recently completed interfacing a Vector 2X to a 68HC11, let me know if
you'd like a copy of the code. I spent the extra $50 for the developer's
board, which makes it very easy to mount (hangs off a DB25 connector).

-mike

* Michael L. Ross/C33 | Lockheed Martin Eng & Sci Svcs Co. ****
* Robotics Department | 2400 Nasa Rd. 1, Houston, TX 77058*****
* (281)333-7094; (281)333-6071 fax* #include <disclaimer.h>*
* Finger me for my public key. mross nospam at outland.jsc.nasa.gov ****