[mowbot] FAQ, archive of messages

robin nospam at acm.org
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 02:20:53 +0100

Dave Everett <Deverett nospam at vir.idx.com.au> wrote:
> We need a FAQ badly, anyone volunteering to cull the info from the
> accumulated posts so far?
Erm... I did volunteer to be secretary, but at the moment I think many
of the answers I'd like to put in FAQ would be a bit controversial,
and if I included all the responses the FAQ would be uselessly big!
I think we just have to rely on people reading back through the messages
for a while until a few things get settled.

btw, if you haven't been keeping copies of all the messages, or if
you joined the list after its inauguration on 19 September, all posts
are archived and accessible by the Majordomo GET command or the web
(address below).

Robin.

--
Copyright (C) 1996 R.M.O'Leary <robin nospam at acm.org>  All rights reserved.